Monday, February 4, 2013

A lil' Q&A ~ Nicki Bluhm

With only a few weeks left of their winter tour, Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers will hit our Mainstage for a night of fun-lovin' and sunbeam-filled tunes on February 8th. We interviewed Nicki Bluhm to get an inside scoop on her thoughts on all things music.



The Triple Door: What's currently on your record player?
Nicki Bluhm: Trio by Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt and Emmylon Harris

TD: Name your biggest guilty pleasure, musically.
NB: I don't feel guilty for liking any kind of music... it all serves a purpose!

TD: The Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
NB: Bee Gees

TD: What's a song on your life's soundtrack right now?
NB: One of our new tunes called "Deep Water" that is not out yet... coming soon!

TD: If you could play with any musician, living or dead, who would it be?
NB: Kristofferson

TD: Who would play you in a movie about your life?
NB: I have much more living to do before any movie will ever be made about me!

TD: Describe your perfect day:
NB: Drinking coffee, writing songs, taking long walks, and spending time with my loved ones and with my two cats.

TD: What inspires you to play music?
NB: My husband, Tim Bluhm, and the fact that I get to make music everyday with my best friends. I love being on the road with the band.

TD: Who is your musician crush?
NB: Dolly Parton 


No comments:

Post a Comment